Started by KnightWalker49 KnightWalker49 on Jul 6, 2017

Sadness, Happiness and Suffering...

Login to Post in this Thread

3 months ago

Hi, this thread will be like some sort of blog about some random "poet" i come up with every few days or so. If you want this to continue or if you want this to stop just say the word...

Date: July 5, 2017

Chapter 1

Life... a classic subject, it can be interpreted in many ways... But we are still left with the question: Is life really worth living for? the answer depends on what your status is but the answer is mostly no... people may disagree, people may agree, but for me life is just not great for most people. Life... everything can and will go both ways... But our life is valuable, whether you think it's not worth living for. But why? why do we continue to live if we keep on getting hurt physically and mentally? Do you like getting hurt? Do you like the fact that your life is going downhill? Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

People say you are being over dramatic when you say "I can't live like this anymore" or "I am going to kill myself", unless you mean it as a joke, they just don't understand you. They may think you are just saying that "for the lolz" or as a joke, but what's really going on is that you are deeply depressed... hurt... suffering internally... the feelings you are feeling cannot be explain by words, only by affection.

Hugs... one of the things i need from girl i call "the one"... hugs are the things that keep people like me calm and happy, but only certain people will have that ability. People like your "one true soulmate", your best friend, maybe even your family. So if you truly love someone and you know they are not okay... do not talk to them straight away, give them some love... affection... a hug...

Okay so that's it for now, if you want me to write more things like this just give positive feedback. If you have any questions regarding parts of this "poet" just leave a reply.

"Love is the strongest thing to ever exist, but it's also one of the most sensitive." -KnightWalker49

=========================================================================================================

Hey, this just popped up out of nowhere so yeah... time for another one :)

Date: July 5, 2017

Chapter 2

Some people think of others as a nobody because they do not know them, most of the time their right. If you see me and you don't care it's okay, because why would you? I don't have some sort of hidden talent, i am not good at anything, i am not special and no one cares right? Some people are nice enough to ask how your day was even though they do not know you, but most people just don't really care about you. With that being said, you should care about people around you whether you do not know them or not. People these days are, in my opinion, going through hard times.

Some might look happy but inside they are crying inside, ever seeking happiness... if you are hurt by things people say online or in person, imagine you were in their shoes, imagine you were the one insulting them... just think of the pain and suffering they have experienced to make them say hurtful things... people all around the world are suffering, physically and mentally. Everyone in the world, whether they are rich or poor, deep inside them they are sad.

Sadness cannot be avoided, death cannot be avoided, pain and suffering cannot be avoided... life... life cannot be avoided. Sad times can hurt, depression may affect you greatly... but do not let that stop you, you may be down at times but be resilient! Be strong and wise! "But what's the point? We will be hurt and suffer again eventually..." you ask, well to that i say: You are right, we will get hurt and suffer internally and externally and you just got to deal with it... Everyone is different and everyone can get hurt in one way or another, it's your choice whether you want to be sad and be depressed forever or be resilient and rise to the top once again.

The thing about getting hurt is that once you experience it over and over again, it won't hurt as much as it did in the first time. But that doesn't mean it's gone forever, you may forget about it but it's still there... trying to eat you alive...

Okay well this turned into a venting thread, rather than a "poetry" thread. Well, whatever it is i like it. Anyway, i hope you like this. I do not matter anyway, this is just an outlet for me...

"People are people, you are you. Insults are tricky, like your hand getting stuck on the wall because of super glue. Pain is inevitable, if it is pain you giveth, if so... then no one is liable for your sad and horrible death" -KnightWalker49

=========================================================================================================

Hey this just came to me again, i don't know but today is just not right for me.

Date: July 6, 2017

Chapter 3

When you wake up, do you think your day will go smoothly? probably not because you just woke up but, if that is what you think about every time you wake up, i envy you. I would like to have that mind set, because when i wake up i think of something differently. I think of how will my emotions play out, how people will think of me today, how the painful things people say to me will affect me now... And that's just from waking up. You see, when you wake up you either feel lazy or you want to do something then go back to sleep.

I don't know but everyday is just a struggle, if you are like me you probably just want to sit at home and suck your sadness in and contain it forever and ever until you perish. But you can't just sit there and do nothing, you have to do something to keep your mind away from the sorrow and pain and suffering that is forever stuck inside you... You have to trick yourself into thinking you are happy for the sake of your peers, family, crush/boyfriend/girlfriend etc. The things you do to keep your feelings locked, the things you do to keep the ones you care happy, pleased and well... People like me try to put a mask on and be a totally different person from what they actually are, because if they show their true self people may think of them differently.

Why do you need to hide your true self from those around you? It's not like you will die of embarrassment, shame and sadness right...? The answer to that is most likely yes... Probably because of the images your mind can create in the scenario... Some people even lose it and hurt people just because of their emotions. But it's not their fault they're the way they are, it's because of those who shaped them along their way in the sad, cruel journey we call life... How were they affected? well... probably due to them thinking about themselves as trash but in reality they are the most wonderful person in the world, but what do i know right?

Sadness... sorrow... the endless cycle of pain and despair is what pulls us down, and most of the time we cannot break free of the rope we tied ourselves in. Lies, hatred and betrayal, one of the things that fuel our depression. But why and how do these things get to us? Maybe it's because we know deep inside ourselves that we are a nobody and no one will ever understand the pain and suffering we are going through, no one really gets people like us these days. Even if they try to understand they just end up hurting us even more, even causing us to go deeper than ever before. The things we hear, see and feel can also pull us deeper and deeper until we can no longer see the light of which we call "reality"...

Hey, i hope you like this "page" (I am going to start referring to these as pages). As always if you have any questions just say the word :)

"Depression is the ultimate sorrow, which you cannot escape from. Combine it with those who oppressed you and you can create yourself a cage of which you cannot break free from." -KnightWalker49

Greetings, it is i KnightWalker49. Back with another chapter, i don't know how this will turn out because i write these opening statements first then i just let my feelings loose. It seems to work out just fine so i'll be doing that for now. Anyway, here's Chapter 4!

Chapter 4

Have you ever experienced a sudden blast of emotions that won't go away? Well if that's the case, those emotions must be important. What i am talking about can happen any time, anywhere for reason unknown to you. This sudden blast of emotions may have been triggered by thoughts of those who you lost long ago... by those you love but never loved you back... by the sudden thought of uselessness and hopelessness. These things are just one of the thousands or even millions of examples that can trigger "emotional explosions". But why would it occur and what will happen if you get it? Well based on my experience it will pull you into "the zone" and you will start acting unusually, you'll not be yourself while in that state of darkness and confusion...

The Zone is tricky to overcome because it will devour your memories and your soul, it will try to remove every trace of happiness, joy and excitement you've had in those memories and it will turn them into sad, cruel and painful ones. It's hard getting out of The Zone and things are gonna get little weird and things will get a little wild, even if you try to escape the void of darkness, sorrow and anger of which you created. You will never find happiness in the dark, sad and depressing room you call your soul. You will change whilst in The Zone, your attitude will not match your usual personality, your actions will seem like you didn't do it, and you will hate everyone that goes near you or tries to interact with you. Again, no matter what you do you will find it difficult and it will seem like it's impossible, impossible to climb out of the deep hole you dug using your sad, depressing emotions.

"But how can i get out of this deep hole of nothingness?" you may ask, to that i say: You need help from those you call your "friends". Choose wisely, for you may not get what you expected... you can either rise up or fall deeper... your friend must know you really well and knows the dark abyss you call your soul. But what's the point of rising up if you have the chance of falling down again? well to strengthen you, to make you more stronger and more resistant to The Zone. Being in The Zone hurts you and the people around you, being in it can affect your sad and pathetic life, because the reason you got there in the first place is because of you... the sudden blast of emotions, and the flashbacks of the corrupted memories you have. I suggest fighting back the darkness, even if it's hopeless.

Once you get out of The Zone you may feel weird, confused, tired, sad, worried, etc. It is the remnants of the dark, corrupted hole you once called home. All of it may be over, but darkness will always rise to the top... eating you as you go through your everyday life... waiting for the right time to take over. You can trap the corrupted entity, you can suppress it's ever growing corruption, but you can never abolish it. No one can abolish darkness, no one can stop it and no one will ever escape it.

Okay that's it, i hope you enjoyed reading Chapter 4. If you have any touchy stories, feel free to share it with us! All of us can suffer together as one, huge orb of darkness.

"Kill thy enemies, you shall. Be in sorrow forever, you will. You will never escape my wrath and i will corrupt thy memories of happiness. Because i am the one... the one you created... i am darkness." -KnightWalker49

Greetings, it is i KnightWalker49. Okay i have more to express in a manner of which is somewhat relatable, again. As always, i hope thy soul is pleased with what i have to offer.

Chapter 5

Being forgotten hurts, it's like saying your existence didn't matter at the time. Being left out is the same thing, except they know you're there but they do not care enough to pull you in their circle. That really hurts you know? They know you're there and they just don't care... injured your arm? meh, oh you have kids now? meh, oh you have some talent that we didn't know of? meh. It may not seem much to the average Joe but if it's repetitive... that's a whole new story. Your existence matters to someone, regardless of what your status is right now.

You may not know it but maybe, probably not but, someone out there cares about you... your life... your existence in this cruel world. Maybe the reason why you are ignored, forgotten, etc. is because they do not know you that well, maybe you are just some person on the internet to them, or maybe they see you as a useless entity that should've not existed in the first place (personally, i think the 3rd one is the reason). Although it's not their fault for ignoring you and forgetting about your existence... it's because you are worthless to them, they will not forget about you if they see some significance inside you, but if not... you are nothing to them. Even if you show them your "hidden talent" or something, let's face it, you're still nothing to them. Why would you even bother attempting to show off if you will just be forgotten forever?

So you are a worthless, untalented, weak person... now what? Will you sit in a corner forever questioning your existence in this cruel world? Will you face the fact that you are nothing to most people in this world? Will you forever be contained inside the prison of darkness which has consumed your will to live and happiness? That is up to you, but no matter what you do you are nothing to the people around you, you may be worth something but it's mostly nothing.

Okay that's it for now, this one sort of didn't feel right but at the same time it did. This was inspired by the feelings that came to me when i joined a certain discord channel, it was probably my fault anyway. Maybe my introduction to the people in it was not good enough, or was it annoying? Who knows? (them, probably). Anyway, i hope you liked this one regardless... :(

"Your existence will be forgotten, for you are nothing in this world. May you rest in silence, forever alone... from the day you were born... until you get old." -KnightWalker49

Recent Donations

$0.00 USD from SkyJadeV SkyJadeV
2 months ago VIP+ Monthly

$0.00 USD from LillyAnne LillyAnne

$0.00 USD from Jouzer1 Jouzer1

$0.00 USD from FlashGoLdPoLo FlashGoLdPoLo

$0.00 USD from vAdaptz vAdaptz

$0.00 USD from LillyAnne LillyAnne